my dismantling


i believe that i am in the middle of a dismantling of sorts… it is a letting go of ego (as much as that’s possible) and an ever growing belief and trust that what the universe is allowing, showing and providing me is exactly what i need… it IS possible to trust, receive and allow the magic and mystery of life, to come into my heart and to trust that where i am is exactly where i am supposed to be… i am allowing trust… this is my dismantling.

Kari J Young
http://www.kariyoung.com

Comments

  1. I think that is my dismantling as well. Something like that. Let it Go. has become my mantra and it is helping me dismantle an ego that felt it was responsible for everything / one and powerless to do what i need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased and happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow