Saturday, June 5, 2010

Still Organizing & Clearing Space...


i continue to organize and clean this week-end (after i go for a walk on this beautiful day!) and it feels SO good to be doing this!
cucumbers and celery from my macro lens setting

last night i made sushi and went to bed early...  its been so busy at my job-job and i'm so ready for my summer vacation to start...  its nice to make good food for myself when i get home...  it makes me feel nurtured inside and out.

my on-line workshops are awesome!  i'm getting so many new resources to use to grow my business and i'm surrounded by classmates who are all moving towards their dreams...  its VERY exciting to be around so much good creative energy!

i'll post some photos of what i find on my walk in a little while...  have a great day where ever you are!!  :o]

1 comment:

  1. I saw a photo on another post of your studio. Did you ever get it completely cleaned and organized, or is it still a mess? (Mine would still have been a mess. lol)

    ReplyDelete