july in the studio


starting to paint again in my studio after a couple of weeks of having a VERY bad cold!  i didn't sleep at all last night because i've been so scared to start painting again.  i'm not sure why i do this to myself but i try to accept it as a part of my creative process and bring it along with me.  i began painting this morning.

i've been working on 5"x5" boards, 8"x8" and a few other combinations of sizes and i am painting sheep.  right now they are backgrounds and some type mixed in but the sheep will be making their appearances very shortly...   i will take more photos so you can see...  for now here are a few photos in and around my studio to show you how things look now in my beginning stages.
background images for sheepies
text for paintings
palette with acrylic paints

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow