solo show at the q cafe' (woo!)

Effective Redhead Constructed  12"x12" encaustic painting
Hello Everyone!  I'm excited to announce that I have a solo show coming up on yet another Art Walk for October this time, next Thursday from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at the Q Cafe.  They have Stumptown Coffee there my absolute favorite coffee in the whole world!  :)  I hope to see you there!

Here are a few more photos of the Q Cafe' and some of  my artwork currently for sale there.  If you would like to purchase paintings you'll need to do it through them.  You can call them or go and visit in person from now until possibly the first part of November.





Have a wonderful day and thank you for viewing my blog today!  :)  --  kari  xox

Comments

  1. Good news!

    They've asked me to keep my work up for another month! Yeah!! The more people see my work, the better!

    Wooo!!

    xox
    Kari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow