Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Out At The Beach House Today...


I'm out at the beach house today in Long Beach and I' can't believe how warm it was today.  It was about 74 degrees when I arrived at about 1:00 pm.  As soon as I unpacked I got myself a wine glass from the cupboard, filled it with a nice Shiraz and sat outside on the deck.  I just sat outside until I felt like doing something else.  (it was a while)...  Its so nice to decompress from the every day stresses of life...  The ocean is my favorite place to go, my healing place, my creative writing, painting place.

I'm here for the next couple of days so that I won't have any distractions...  I'm making necklaces for my etsy store, my Phinney Ridge, Winter Fest show and a couple more that I will tell you about later...

Tomorrow I will be joined by my mom and dad and it will be a creative day for sure!

Hot bath tonight, good sleep and then up tomorrow early to work, work work!!!  Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment