Working Hard Today & Tomorrow!









I've been working hard, meeting/exceeding my goals of having a large amount of inventory for this week-end's Winter Festival & Craft Fair.  I've decided to think big and to be open to wild financial abundance!!  :o) (hee-hee)

I'm mostly looking forward to meeting lots and lots of new people.  I love the social aspect of going to a craft fair.  I always meet really cool vendors and then the people who come to shop for their holiday gifts are always friendly and ready to spend!

Please feel free to sign up on my mailing list if you would like to receive coupons, free gifts and generally trying to keep up with where I'm showing my work!  ;)

I hope to see all of you this week-end at Phinney Ridge Neighborhood Center.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow