Encaustic Paintings: Beetle Girl Series

Encaustic Painting:  Beetle Girl Series - SOLD

This week-end I've been taking more photos of my encaustic paintings and updating my etsy shop.  I'm excited because, with my new photo cube,  I have really been able to take much better photos of my work...  Its such a relief because it was really getting to me not being able to take the kind of professional looking photos I've been wanting to take...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my paintings... I'm hoping to upload about ten more photos by tomorrow...  phew!  

I'll talk to you again on Sunday.   

xoxo  kari

Encaustic Painting:  Beetle Girl Series - SOLD

Comments

  1. Kari,
    the paintings look wonderful, the colors, lighting have photographed well. The black frame also set off the vibrate colors that encaustic medium can give you.
    Rebecca McCartt-Atlanta,GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca!

    it seems like its taken me forever to even get close to taking the photos that i feel proud to put out there...

    have a lovely valentine's day!

    xoxo kari
    www.kariyoung.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow