Running Again...

hello everyone...  in the last couple of months i've continued to eat raw/vegetarian meals, go for walks, take pictures, go to the beach, sneak off for a week-end or two with my man and start running again...  i've been getting up at 5:00 am every morning and have been walk/jogging for three or three and a half miles each morning...  today i got up, plotted a course for five miles and power walked it in an hour and 10 minutes!  i got this cool app called MapMyRUN for my iPhone...  i open up the app each morning and this woman talks me through how fast i'm going, how many minutes into my run i am, how fast of a mile i'm doing, etc...  its really cool and i love how i can continue to listen to pandora as i have this app open...
this is a little movie i shot of a beaded heart while watching the sunset near where i live...

love streaming through my car windows watching the sunset on a beautiful day...

i've personalized my new laptop at work with these really cool decals...  you can find them at etsy.com and you'll have to search under the laptop or computer you have and then decals...  they should pop up and i think they were under $10.

 
i've generally been out and about trying to enjoy my life, looking for interesting shapes and colors and learning so much new stuff at my new job...  its overwhelming but all really good...  i love my job.

have a wonderful week and please be good to yourself, eat right and get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!  :o ]

xoxo  kari


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow