Fairhaven/Bellingham, WA Today...

i spent the day up in fairhaven/bellingham, WA today...  it felt good to clear my head, knock some sense into myself and really appreciate the friendships that i currently have...  this new single life is fraught with raw emotions and feeling my way through new relationships, attractions and boundary setting...  does someone out there have a guide book?  no?  well...  i guess i will have to just keep going and learning and hope that people tolerate my bumblings!

i hope everyone has an amazing week...  the weather here in seattle, wa has been quite pleasant...  between 70-80s with gentle breezes...  we don't know how lucky we have it right now compared to the rest of the world!!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow