2014 Vivid Life Studio Website Launch = SUCCESSFUL!

thank you!
last saturday was a very special day for me and my creative business, i launched my new 2014 website (my baby) and was so thrilled with all of the love and support i received in getting my new site launched and out there on the world wide web! (to you!)  thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

thank you everyone for exceeding my expectations and making my new business really begin to soar! one of my goals is to never, EVER, ever (was that loud enough?) have to go back to the corporate world (sorry corporate peoples)... i'm not sure if this is possible yet but i am kicking ASS so far and have much, much more planned for this year! 

i took a few days off to go to mother ocean to reconnect and re-energize myself, mind, body and spirit. (i was pooped people!) today i am rested, buzzing with excitement and ready to take on phase II of my evil/creative business plan, which is about creating more work (painting, painting and more painting), more e-courses and then figuring out very inexpensive ways of marketing my site (hello artist friends and fellow possibilitarians!!!)

wish me luck!  

PS:  if you'd like to share my website on  your blog, social media or where ever you'd like you can grab an image and a button here on the right side of the page.  (you would get good karma points for sure!!)

have a fantastic rest of your week and GO HAWKS!!!  Woooo!

Seattle Seahawks
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
Sunday, February 2, 3:30 PM on FOX
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

Seattle
Seahawks
(15-3)

Denver
Broncos
(15-3)
All times are in Pacific Time
xoxo  kari

working on more sheepies (i will let you know when they're done!) 
working on lots and lots of paintings for my etsy shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow