First Zipper Pouch (ever!)

hello!  i have just finished (almost done with a second one now too) my very first zipper pouch made with my hand made mono printed fabrics (watched a youtube video on line and went for it)!  i couldn't believe i actually did it!  the most fun part was pulling it right side out and seeing the finished product... it was like christmas!  :)

my goal is to make more and then have them available on my etsy store and also for the Astoria Sunday Market coming up in May.  :)   coasters, healing monsters, zipper pouches...  i'm dreaming up my next item very soon...  and i'll let you know what i come up with.

front of bag

back of bag

top zipper...  stand alone

zipper detail

bottom of bag...  froggie pin cushion 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Out My Artwork On A Lumbar Pillow